Country Squire Lakes Community Association was started in 1973 as a Homeowners Association and vacation area. Providing a relaxing atmosphere in which to visit and live. Here are a few of our amenities:
- The large Lake has a Marina with docks and a boat launch site.
- There is a sand beach for swimming and picnics.
- There is a brand-new playground located beside The Bait Shack
- There is a large Pavilion Area for special events.
- Water, sewer, electrical, and trash services are available.
- There are sites for permanent homes and mobile homes.
Our Clubhouse/HOA Office is the main gathering area with an abundance of information ready for you to pick up. There is an on-site Property Manager available to help with bringing in a trailer or answering questions.